Nutrition is defined as a discipline that learns about relationship between food intake and body health as well as other related factors.
Education in Nutrition is especially aimed to train students to understand the role of macronutrient and micronutrient, nutrient metabolism, needs as well as impact of deficiency and excess. In addition, through antropomethric and discussion with trigger case, students are expected to apply the evaluation of nutrition, critical analytical mind, good manners as well as teamwork.
The knowledge, skill and behavior that trained are the basic equipment for further education in clinical years. At the end, students are expected to be able to explain nutrients, needs of nutrients, individual nutrition evaluation, food processing and nutrients according to the scientific concept of nutrition.
- Agnes Riyanti Inge Permadhi, dr, MS, SPGK
- Dian Novita Chandra, dr, Mgizi
- Diana Sunardi, dr, Mgizi
- Diyah Eka Andayani, dr, MS, SpGK
- Drupadi HS .Dillon, dr, MS, SpGK, PhD
- Erfi Prafiantini, dr, SpGK
- Erwin Christianto, dr, Mgizi, SpGK
- Fiastuti Witjaksono, dr, MS. SpGK
- Johanna Titus, Dr, dr, MS
- Lanny Lestiani Sumali, dr, MS, SpGK(K)
- Luciana B. Sutanto, dr, MS, SpGK
- Samuel Oetoro, dr, MS, SpGK
- Saptawati Bardosono, Dr, dr, MSc
- Sri Sukmaniah, dr, MSc
- Victor Tambunan, dr, MS, SpGK(K)
Department of Nutrition
Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Indonesia
Rumah Sakit Cipto Mangunkusumo
Jl. Salemba Raya No. 6, Jakarta Pusat 10430