With vision to be a leading research center as well as national and regional/international reference, Medical Research Unit (MRU) of Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia (FKUI) strive to build and develop research center with international standard. This effort is to accommodate basic, applied, clinical and epidemiological research which in the end will benefit the medical healthcare service to the public.
Medical Education Unit (MRU) was established in May 2003 by Surat Keputusan (SK) Dekan FKUI No. 141/SK/D/FK/UI/2004 aboutOrganisasi dan Tata Kerja Unit Riset Kedokteran FKUI.
MRU functions to help the FKUI principals to determine the policies and management of research in FKUI.
Core Function of Medical Education Unit
1. Developing medical and healthcare research strategy that has international standard
2. Refining research management
3. Developing the skills of academic staff in conducting medical and healthcare research
4. Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of research program in FKUI
5. Managing integrated research activities
Medical Research Unit (MRU) Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia aims to establish firm research culture and atmosphere that support the development of academics, teaching and public service.
1. Developing the skills of academic staff in conducting medical and healthcare research.
2. Managing integrated research activities
3. Increasing the number and quality of publication in international, regional as well as national journals.
4. Augmenting national and international research fund
For more detail of our research profile, please visit our website at www.mru.fk.ui.ac.id