Vision & Mission
Vision : To be a leading centre of education for specialist in clinical microbiology in Asia Pacific that has scientific culture and strong foundation in competency and research that producing excellent and professional graduates who has orientation to the public needs.
- To improve quality of education through improvement of academic and research staff, creating experts in research, education and clinical service to face the challenge of development in global medical science and technology.
- To provide academic program that has international standard that is continuously improved in terms of quality and effort to increase the degree of public health.
- To improve the quality of clinical education and laboratory facility to be updated with the development of science and technology.
To stimulate researches that has orientation to the healthcare needs of public.
- Agus Syahrurachman, Prof, dr, SpMK, PhD
- Amin Subandrio W.Kusumo, Prof, dr, PhD
- Andi Yasmon, Dr, S.Pi, M.Biomed
- Andriansyah, Msi, M.Biomed, PhD
- Anis Karuniawati, dr, SpMK, PhD
- Ariyani Kiranasari, Dra, DMM
- Beti Ernawati Dewi, S.si, PhD
- Budiman Bela, dr, SpMK
- Conny Riana Tjampakasari, Dra, MS
- Elisabeth D Harahap, Dra
- Fera Ibrahim, dr, SpMK, PhD
- Ika Ningsih, Dra
- Lucky Hartati Moehario, dr, SpMK, PhD
- Mardiastuti, dr, MSc, SpMK
- Pratiwi Pudjilestari, Prof, dr, SpMK, PhD
- Retno Kadarsih, dr, SpMK
- Tjahjani Mirawati S, dr, PhD
- Usman Chatib Warsa, Prof, dr, SpMK, PhD
- Yeva Rosana, dr, SpMK
- Yulia Rosa Saharman, dr, SpMK
For more information, kindly contact:
Departement of Microbiology
Faculty of Medicine Universitas Indonesia
Dr. Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital
Jln.Pegangsaan Timur No. 16, Cikini, Jakarta Pusat 10320
Telp : (021) 316-0491
Faks : (021) 310-0810
Web : www.mikrobiologi-fkui.net