Department of Dentistry is a part of integrated service in RSCM that has two locations which are Outpatient Building Level 3 and Jl. Adityawarman 26, South Jakarta. Department of Dentistry has three activities including service, academics and research.
Department of Dentistry offers services ranging from basic to specialist services that supported by 23 specialist dentists, 10 dentists, 24 dentistry nurses, 2 X-Ray officers and 3 technical officers. Services are offered in outpatient and inpatient manner, be it patients with direct-simple case or integrated cases with other departments.
In academics and research, FKUI is collaborating with Department of Dentistry RSCM for academics and research activities for undergraduates. In addition, the Department of Dentistry RSCM also collaborates with other departments as well as other faculty in to undertake research.
Department of Dentistry has 7 divisions, which are:
- Pedodontics/Pediatric Dentistry
- Mouth Disease
- Tooth Conservation
- Mouth Surgery
Department of Dentistry offers specialist services for the 7 divisions, which are:
This division manages disorder that relates to growth and development, psychology, dental caries prevention, orthodontics preventive and interceptive, diagnosis and treatment of tooth & mouth diseases in children with or without systemic disorders.
• Growth and development care
• Children tooth care
This department manages promotional, preventive and curative of various disorders that attack connective tissue of tooth, with or without systemic disorders.
• Gum (gingiva) disorder care (enlargement of gum, bloody gum, etc.)
• Alveolar bone destruction care
• Halitosis care
This division manage mouth mucosal disorders as a results of bacterial, fungal, viral infections, autoimmune disease or other manifestations of systemic disease (i.e non-surgical treatment).
• Patients with wound in the mouth as a result of infection, allergy, autoimmune, or neoplasm.
• Patients complaining with facial and mouth cavity pain.
• Patients with Hepatitis and HIV-AIDS infection.
• Patients with systemic disease (Diabetes Mellitus, heart disorder, kidney disorder, hematology disorder, skin disorder)
This division manage disorder/disease in hard tissue of tooth, pulp and peri-apex to maintain tooth in the mouth cavity through restoration and endodontics treatment, be it by conventional or surgery.
• Tooth filling
• Nerve care
• Pin & crown
This division manage various disorders of mouth cavity, with or without systemic disease (surgical treatment).
• Tooth detachment: simple and complex
• Simple surgery: buried tooth, cyst, ranula etc.
• Gum neoplasm surgery.
• Maxilofacial surgery; distractie; jaw fracture correction
This division undertakes restoration and maintain mouth function, comforts, aesthetic and health. This is done through restoration of original teeth or replacing the missing teeth as well as replacing the destroyed mouth cavity and maxillofacial tissues with the artificial one.
• Making of artificial teeth;
Lepasan : partial & full
Cekat : crown & bridge
• Elderly care.
• Obturator, prostho for disabled patient
This division manages preventive, interceptive and curative disorder of occlusion (malocclusion).
• Functional instruments
• Alat Cekat ; metal, composite, ceramic, lingual, invisible, micro implant.
Services are offered to the public, be it with independent payment (regular and private class) as well as other insurances (ASKES, SKTM, GAKIN, JAMKESDA, JAMKESMAS. Services are open on weekdays (Monday-Friday) 8 am -1130 am.
- Amilia Jeni Susanto,drg, SpOrt
- Andi Jimmy Mappaile,Dr.drg,SpBM,MBA
- C.Rini Suprapti,drg,SpBM
- Endah Ayu Tri Wulandari,drg,SpPM
- Linda Verniati,drg,SpOrt
- R.Tjipto A.Subiakto,drg,SpPM
- Sri Tjahjani H,drg,SpPM
- Taty Zubaidah C,drg,SpKGA
For further information, kindly contact:
Department of Dentistry
Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Indonesia
Rumah Sakit Dr. Cipto Mangunkusumo
Jl. Salemba Raya No. 6, Jakarta Pusat 10430