Department of Histology FKUI conduct training in Histiology for medical students, master and doctoral program students in Biomedicine with Anatomy-Histology speciality. Department of Histology also creates excellent academics and research atmosphere by developing Histology research tree, increasing number of continuous research, increasing number of scientific publication in national and international journals as well as developing Centre of Histology Learning (Pusat Pembelajaran Histologi or PPH). The department also provides library with new edition book and journals as well as rooms for scientific discussion.
Department of Histology always attempts to improve the results of research that can be applied and patented, as well as expand the collaboration with other institutions.
In year 2012, Department of Histology FKUI becomes one of leading Histology centres in Southeast Asian, which continuously train, develop and spread Histology as well as apply Histology to the clinical field and contribute to improve the degree of health of Indonesian society.
1. To continuously improve the quality of Histology education as well as apply and integrates Histology into competency based curriculum for the training in medicine.
2. To continuously improve the quality of postgraduate study in Biomedicine with Histology specialization.
3. To increase the amount and quality of research in Histology as well as publish the result in accredited national and international journal
4. To boost the contribution of Histology in the clinical research by collaborating with the clinical departments
5. To be the pioneer in the research in histodynamics
6. To build and strengthen collaboration with Department of Histology in other Faculty of Medicine in Indonesia and South East Asia
7. To increase socialization and contribution of Histology in improving the quality of health in Indonesia
8. To conduct professional, transparent and auditable administrative and financial management
The department is now headed by dr. Isnani Azizah Suryono, MS
• Specimen for education and research
• Conduct training in histology technique
- Ahmad Aulia,dr,PhD
- Atikah Chalida Barasila,dr,M.Biomed
- Dewi Sukmawati,dr,M.Kes
- Fifinela Raissa,dr, M.Kes
- Isnani A Suryono, dr,MS
- Jeanne Adiwinata P, Prof,dr,MS,PhD
- Lia Damayanti, dr, M.Biomed,SpPA
- Radiana Dhewayani, dr,M.Biomed
- Ruliana Agustin, dr,M.Med,Ed
- Soenanto Roewijoko,dr, MS,SpA
For more information, kindly contact:
Department of Histology
Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Indonesia
Jl. Salemba No. 6 Jakarta Pusat 10430